Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Post Number Ten

Is your tenth post an anniversary of some kind?

I see I had a couple of visitors yesterday, so my apologies for not having anything new to read.  Saturday's dance featured Southern Atlantic Muse (Kevin & Dorothy) playing and Brian calling.  We had an okay turnout, not great, but several regulars and several of our better dancers (not always the same) were not there.  I hope no one was bothered by the little kids; one parent was there at my invitation and her friends there at hers.  They liked the dance and want to come back, so we may have a new, younger, social circle become regulars, which would be GREAT.  And of course if the kids take an interest, we'll have a whole new generation taking up contra dancing.

Just a reminder to anyone seeing this who does not already know, HALLOWEEN is a 5th Saturday, and there is a dance in Davie at the Davie Woman's Club from 7:30-11:00 p.m.  I hope you will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before appearing.