Thursday, January 26, 2017

Random Post Title

Well, I missed Orange Blossom Ball and it looks like I'm going to miss Snowball, too, and I didn't go to the Boca dance, so I don't have a lot to report.  I did make it to the Barnacle dance, but there weren't too many people there.  The wood floor has warped in place.  I injured my ankle dancing on it, still sore three days later.  Cornbread played and Anita called.  I know why she does it, but Anita's dances are way too simple for someone who has been dancing for 13+ years now.

I still haven't decided whether or not the 5th Saturday dances will continue.  If you care, let me know.

On the bright side, relations with a couple of people showed some evidence of a warming trend.  I know I can come off as cuddly as a cactus sometimes, but I'm not that bad, really.  Those who take the time to get to know me find me warm, kind, and funny.  Of course, if you're an idiot or a control freak, you'll find me extremely hostile and unforgiving.  Fortunately there aren't too many of those in the contra dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before appearing.