Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Boca Sunday

Sorry I didn't get this done sooner.  I should post more often so I remember to post.

Sunday we had Brian calling with Sharon King doing a few guest spots.  She did quite well for a newbie.  Cornbread, still in its truncated form, played.  We started off with very few dancers but it built up quite nicely.  I applaud Brian for allowing Sharon to get some practice in.

Because of the Orange Blossom and Snow Balls in January, there will not be a 3rd Sunday dance, plus the 4th Sunday dance at the Barnacle has been moved to the 5th Sunday, so I will NOT be putting on a 5th Saturday dance in January.  The next 5th Saturday after that is in April.  I may or may not put on a dance then, I haven't decided.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before appearing.