Friday, June 5, 2015

Round One

Hello. Since I'm writing this before I have any followers, I'm not sure what I should put.

First off, let me warn anyone who doesn't know my politics, I am slightly to the right of Genghis Khan. While I will try to make this about contra dancing, not politics, when politics impinges on the dance as it sometimes does, I WILL have something to say about it. If you are a liberal, you will be offended.

We had 18 dancers Saturday at the first ever 5th Saturday dance. That wasn't as many as I had hoped but perhaps more than I should have expected with just two weeks' notice. The band (Pot Luck) and caller (William Eagan) did a nice job. I am encouraged enough to try doing a regular 5th Saturday dance. The next one will be in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before appearing.